The general function of a QEP pH buffer unit is to monitor the pH levels in the process water and add acid to the process water. The system is based on a circulation of water from a basin through the unit, passing the sensors and the injection nozzles. The flow is induced by a frame mounted pump.
The QEP pH buffer unit is operated through a 4,3″ HMI. When connected to a local network or internet remote operation can be setup using VNC viewer.
- Easy to install
- Sharp pricing and short delivery times
- Double pH sensors for fault detection
- Feedback to all types of climate computers possible
- Low maintenance
- Manual or automatic control
- Any capacity possible
- Integration of external signals or error message
- Combination with QEP Heatexchanger