The use of compressed air supported low pressure nozzles in the past resulted in splashing and dripping, increasing the chance of infection. The QEP Holland humidifier, the QEP HU1, is the solution for this problem. A fine mist is created by injecting water at a pressure of 120 bar.
Depending on the size of the cell and the type of product, options include a collection of multiple QEP HU1 humidifiers or one combined larger system. Please feel free to contact us for more information about custom build larger systems.
- High efficiency
- Straightforward installation
- Low energy consumption
- Light and compact construction
- Modular build
- Low maintenance
- Produced with corrosion resistant aluminum and stainless steel
- Exterior wall or pressure wall mounting
- Connectable with existing ductwork
- Available in 1 ltr/min to 400 ltr/min at 120 bar
- Water softener and pre-filters